24th October 2011, 03:02 AM
subho7

Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?

I got double backlog in one of my 1st sem subjects in B.tech and i'm now in my 3rd year.i got good cgpa in 2nd year,if i do well in my remaining yrs can i sit for any interview? plzz answer it's imp for me...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Can I study MS in University of Melbourne if appeared in B.Tech 8th semester with a backlog remaining?
  3. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  4. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  5. What all skills are required to bag a lucrative job after B.Tech? What scope ECE engineers have?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  7. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  8. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. How many times one can attempt backlog paper?
  12. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  13. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  14. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  15. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  17. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
24th October 2011, 09:05 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho7 View Post
I got double backlog in one of my 1st sem subjects in B.tech and i'm now in my 3rd year.i got good cgpa in 2nd year,if i do well in my remaining yrs can i sit for any interview? plzz answer it's imp for me...
Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?

Yes offcourse, you can sit in the interview if you perform better in remaining years .For your kind information ,i want to inform you that the most important part of your B.Tech is your 3rd and 4th year and please keep in mind that any backlogs in these two years can lead your life in trouble .
  • Don't worry for backlogs in 1st semester . It will not cause any difficulty for you.
  • You shouldn't have any backlogs in last 2 years of your B.Tech degree because these 2 years contains your core papers and most of the companies prefer to select the students on the basis of marks in these 2 years.
  • The last but not the least , try to perform as better as you can means try to get best possible marks.
  • Your overall percentage shouldn't lie below 60% because today almost all companies need at least 60%. Better you get marks , better will be your chances of selection.
  • Work hard and think for future and forget your past.

With Regards
ravik1214
24th October 2011, 05:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?

dear friend,
Yes, definitely.. If you clear all your backlogs and able to make a good CGPA through out your B.tech career, then you will be eligible to appear in the campus drive of any company..

So, try to clear your backlogs first...

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?