28th October 2011, 11:36 AM
santhi1234

List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same

sir ple tell me BE.d hindi offerd collages AU admission ,corrsrpendencecourese ,durtion ,feeetc
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  13. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  16. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  18. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
7th April 2012, 06:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhi1234 View Post
sir ple tell me BE.d hindi offerd collages AU admission ,corrsrpendencecourese ,durtion ,feeetc

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode in Hindi, may opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is UGC recognized and the program is approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC] and National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE].

In order to pursue the program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from recognized University. Beside this one must hold a two years full-time regular teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years. The fee for the program would cost around Rs. seventeen thousand and four hundred.

For detail information regarding admission procedure one may contact the nearest study center of IGNOU.
8th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same

where should i join for b ed in hindi..and i had completed rajya bhasa vidwan in.
31st October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How much fees for b.ed
31st October 2012, 11:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering M.A Hindi through Distance Education in North India

Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla

Kurukshetra University, Haryana

Panjab University, Candigarh

University of Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

University of Kashmir

Punjabi University

Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Haryana

List of Universities offering M.A Hindi through Distance Education in East India

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

Nalanda Open University, Bihar

List of Universities offering M.A Hindi through Distance Education in West India

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

University of Mumbai

Shivaji University

List of Universities offering M.A Hindi through Distance Education in Central India

University of Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia

Indira Gandhi National Open University

MP Bhoj Open University

List of Universities offering M.A Hindi through Distance Education in South India

Andhra University

Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University

Kakatiya University

Sri Venkateswara University

Osmania University

Bangalore University

Indian Institute of Science

Karnataka State Open University

Kuvempu University

Alagappa University

Annamalai University

Bharathiar University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Tamil Nadu Open University

Vinayaka Mission University

University of Calicut

University of Kerala

Mahatma Gandhi University

Cochin University of Science & Technology

2nd November 2012, 07:56 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence

1.annamalai univ.
2.andhra univ.
3.univ. of kashmir
4.punjab univ.
5.univ. of kerala
6.bangalore univ.
7.osmania univ.
8.univ. of jammu
9.indira institute of science
10. nalanda open univ.

all the best----------------------
15th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Question Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same

Quote:

LIST OF THE COLLEGES OFFERING B.ED IN HINDI

andhra university.

univ. of kashmir

punjab univ.

5univ. of kerala

bangalore univ.

osmania univ.

univ. of jammu

indira institute of science

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
23rd April 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

in osmania university colleges offering hindi b.ed. ple tell me.
16th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed praveen. Exam conducted by Hindiprachar sabha. Am i eligible for doing b.ed in Hindi? If yes where should i apply

Sumithra
Bangalore
17th July 2013, 05:46 PM
nim@1990

List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondenceAnnamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Shivaji University

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for this course.
They are required to have a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree.

Fee structure:
Admission fee : Rs. 2,000
course fee : 13,500
22nd September 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

list of college offering b.ed. Hindi in Tamil Nadu
28th September 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE PROVIDING HINDI B.ED IN ORISSA AND CHHATISGARH AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND DATE OF APPLICATION
2nd October 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME HINDI B EB COLLEGE IN ASSAM THROUGH DISTANCE MOD ?
3rd October 2013, 12:34 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE TELL ME HINDI B EB COLLEGE IN ASSAM THROUGH DISTANCE MOD ?

please visit this link for list of colleges.

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/bed-distance-mode.asp

please visit this links for fees & admission process.
http://www.bsbracpe.org/admission_procedure.html
http://www.kncwedu.org/admission-procedure.html
http://www.gcoekmr.org/b_ed_admissionprocedure.aspx
27th November 2013, 09:10 PM
ASUTOSH PUROHIT

Quote:
sir ple tell me be.d hindi offerd collages au admission ,corrsrpendencecourese ,durtion ,feeetc
[email protected]
18th February 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission to Bed in Hindi through Distance Education at Visakhapatnam
Please give me the detail of the address of the college and admission fee
21st May 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAD FINISHED MY M.A.HINDI WITH 60% MARKS IN DAKSHIN BHARATH HINDI PRACHAR SABHA CHENNAI I WANT TO KNOW UNIVERSITIES PROVIDING B.ED IN HINDI IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE. IAM IN NAGERCOIL
19th December 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I had finished my B.Com with 78% in Mumbai University. But now I am in Karnataka at Karkala Taluk.I want to know universities providing B.ed in Hindi through correspondence and fees structure.
19th March 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am in melmaruvathoor I go to raguler college. But weekly three days. Which college. B.ed hindi please reply to me
11th June 2015, 03:01 PM
priyadarsini216

List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence
---------------------------------

(1)University of Kashmir
(2)Kuvempu University
(3)Karnataka State Open University
(4)Vinayaka Mission University
(5)Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
(6)Bangalore University
(7)Madurai Kamaraj University
(8)Bangalore University
(9)Shivaji University
(10)University of Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
(11)indira institute of science
(12)Alagappa University
(13)Mahatma Gandhi University
(14)Dr.br Ambedkar Open University
(15)mp Bhoj Open University
(16)University of Mumbai
(17)Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
16th July 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I Have done my B. A from Hindi Prachar Sabha in Hindi I want to know I how to apply for B.ED in Hindi from Hindi prachar sabha khirthabad and date of admiadmission fee structure
4th June 2017, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA . Now I'm planning to do BEd in hindi. Is it possible.
23rd August 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a secondary Hindi teacher in Odisha Government. I have secured 52% m a in Hindi.. now I want for distance B.Ed in Hindi. So please guide me how can I do it. thank you very much
20th August 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.B.M and praveen in Hindi prachar Sabha. Can I apply B.Ed in Hindi through distance education
23rd October 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A.H.P.T In Hindi prachar sabha In Nampally Hyderabad . Present I am working In Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society Outsorcing Can I
apply BE.d in Hindi through distance Education
25th October 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

As a General Category, I Completed MA with 68% but graduation aggregate mark is 42%. Am I eligible for Lecturer after clearing NET ? If yes please upload the Latest UGC guideline OR Letter Number with Date?
22nd August 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir IAM working as secondary grade teacher in Andhra Pradesh , IAM completed my bed in biological sciences,and IAM also completed vidwan(throw Hindi prachar Sabha hydrabad) now I need to HINDI bed third methodology . For pramosion purpose, Please which University s gives notification for bed third methodology hindi and which month.
22nd August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I need bed 3 ed methodology hindi notification . I am completed my bed in biological sciences,Telugu. Also I completed vidwan ( Hindi prachar Sabha hydrabad) . Q1.Which open University gives notification? Q2 when?
14th November 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I need Hindi methodology b. Ed in distance mode or Hindi 3'rd methodology?
22nd October 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a government teacher with maths and science BEd and completed by praveena in hindi now for promotion I want to complete hindi BEd in distance education how what is the purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?