15th February 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done M.A. in Hindi and I want to become a Hindi Translator. Kindly tell me about the Government recruitment of Hindi Translator in various departments under government affiliated units. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  2. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  4. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  6. Date of open vacancies for LDC clerk?
  7. How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?
  8. How may i get details regarding Hindi translator post? I've passed M.A(Hindi) from CSMV perumalraju
  9. Can B.A Hindi candidates be eligible for translator jobs?
  10. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  11. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility for TGT Post in Kendriya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  15. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  16. Details of B.Ed(Hindi) for Hindi Praveen holder?
  17. How to do MA in Hindi after Hindi Praveen completion?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study B.Ed in Hindi for a postgraduate?
30th September 2017, 12:43 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?

Yes, SSC conducts exam for recruitment of Hindi translators. You need to have at least a degree in Hindi or Hindi medium to become eligible for it. They select on the basis of written exam and interview.

You need to have good translation skills. If you have any experience, then it will be added advantage for you.
9th March 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?

Am i eligible to apply for hindi translator job . I have completed MA History.i lèarnt hindi as language papers in UG two years only. UG and PG medium of language in english.school level also hindi included as subject. Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?