7th November 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get Hall ticket for Drug Inspector position in AP? Syllabus and Model Question Papers for this Exam?

Hello.. dis is karthik ..Plz let me know how to get halltickets for drug inspector post in ap and let me know the syllabus pattern and model question papers.pls send me information to [email protected]

18th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Hall ticket for Drug Inspector position in AP? Syllabus and Model Question Papers for this Exam?

please i must see the question paper of class 10th scines and i am an indian
31st January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Hall ticket for Drug Inspector position in AP? Syllabus and Model Question Papers for this Exam?

is there any chance to give money as bribe to get drug inspector post
13th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

please any one tell about the details where i can get the drug inspector model question papers in ap
21st March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

let me know where can i get the model pares/ old question papers of drug inspector examination
18th April 2012, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

No u need not have to pay money for a job. And if you are asked to then kindly show guts to report againts the officials.
4th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i need di question paper pleade demd me //
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?