12th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?

Iam studying in +2 ,after +2 i want to study aeuronautical engineering is there any entrance exam in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  4. Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  8. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. Diploma courses on 10th basis for 12th Maths student?
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What should we do next after completion of diploma course in Kerala?
  15. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  17. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  18. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
21st November 2011, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?

It is really good that you want tio take up aeronautical engineering. You can take up aeronautical engineering in Kerala through state CET. There are two colleges offering this course. The colleges are Jawaharlal College of Engineering and technology, and Mahatma Gandhi University. You can also write IITJEE and AIEEE for getting admission in other colleges in India.
26th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10 2?

How can we get admission for aeronotics in nehru college
14th February 2013, 05:48 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?

It is really good that you want tio take up aeronautical engineering. You can take up aeronautical engineering in Kerala through state CET. There are two colleges offering this course. The colleges are Jawaharlal College of Engineering and technology, and Mahatma Gandhi University. You can also write IITJEE and AIEEE for getting admission in other colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?