12th November 2011, 11:56 PM
pooja lawania

Is there any government job available after doing M.Tech VLSI?

sir
is there any government job after doing m.tech(vlsi)...please tell me if there are any jobs

13th November 2011, 09:06 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available after doing M.Tech VLSI?

dear friend,
After completion of M.tech in VLSI you can go for Public sector unit's like-

1.BHEL

2.ECIL

3.BEL

4.SAIL

5.GAIL

6.NTPC

7.NHPC

8.ONGC

9.IOCL

10.RRB

You can go for any of these..

All the best.
13th November 2011, 11:03 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea there are so many government jobs after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech. but it should be necessary on VLSI. you will get government job and you have to work according to the post. you will be recruited according to your stream of engineering not based on the subject you had in your M.Tech.

like if you have completed your engineering from electronics and communication engineering branch then you will get chance to join in ISRO, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, ONGC etc. according to your branch of engineering you will be eligible to apply for the government examination and if you can clear the written examination then through interview you will be selected for the post.

beside the engineering post in government sector there are so many opportunities also by which you can join in government sector. these are the post for which only graduation degree is required irrespective of the stream of study. like you may go for civil services or Intelligent Bureu or Indian defence sector etc. you may also try for job in Indian railway and also in banking sector if you like to work in other field.

after completion of M.Tech in VLSI you will get job in so many good private company. they will offer you good salary. it is always true that government job is very good in respect to job security and other concern. but in this situation it is very difficult to get job in government sector. obviously you will try for government job but beside that try to get job in a good company also. when you will get job in government sector then leave the company and join in the government sector. your experience from private company also will be helpful to get the job.

best of luck.
20th December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

which is better doing a 6 month course in vlsi or doing a ME in vlsi ? i finished ME but i am thinking if i had did a 6 month course i would have got good exposure and a job as well
16th July 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me how to start study to get prepare for this exam? Which is the correct way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?