16th November 2011, 10:10 PM
avijit

Can I be eligible for B.Tech Mechanical form PTU for correspondence course?

Respected Sir,
I Avijit basu from Kanpur, I have successsfully complete my I.T.I. Mechanical in 2005 from kanpur, Apprenticeship Training from HAL sultanpur, I have total 9 years Experience in Automobile and manufacturing sector.
Sir, Can i eligible for b.tech mechanical from P.T.U. for correspondence course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible M.Tech after MSc IT from PTU correspondence under lateral entry?
  2. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  3. Am I eligible to study correspondence M.Com in Panjab University being a BCA graduate of PTU? -- [New]
  4. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  5. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  6. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join Correspondence MA course in English after completion of B.Tech in ECE from PTU?
  8. PTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 3rd Sem. Manufacturing Processes–1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Are PTU students not eligible in Hyderabad and Noida companies?
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  12. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  13. Am i eligible to join correspondence program in B.Tech (Civil or Mechanical) after my completion of B.Tech with ECE?
  14. From where to get the forms for PTU?
  15. How is PTU for B.Tech? Which are the best colleges in Punjab?
  16. Can GATE exam be cleared without the coaching?
  17. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  18. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
1st July 2016, 12:46 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible for B.Tech Mechanical form PTU for correspondence course?

There is no correspondence course available in PTU & hence you can not go for any correspondence course. If you wants to do B.tech course then you can take admission in regular course and you will have to attend regular classes to maintain your attendance 75%.

To get admission in PTU affiliated college you will have to apply for the PTU-CET and seats will be given on the basis of rank in PTU-CET. To get admission in Government college your rank should be very high. The official website to get all information regarding PTU-CET is https://ptu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?