23rd November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?

i m a student of third year bds studing in mumbai... i would like to know the total number of pg seats available in different colleges in mumbai..i would appreciate if i can get a collegewise list of the seats available for different branches...looking forward to a reply soon..thank you..

16th February 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?

no of pg seats of clinical branch in mumbai??
7th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW TOTAL NO OF PG MEDICAL SEATS IN INDIA & MEDICAL PG SEATS IN MAHARAHSTRA
5th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

how many pg seats in paediatrics are available in Delhi state ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?