25th October 2010, 06:19 PM
bhutanipiyush

Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?

tell me about the government jobs related to b.tech electronics and communication and how to apply them

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student? -- [New]
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  5. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  6. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  7. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  8. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma?
  10. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  11. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  12. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  13. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  14. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  15. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to get government jobs after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  17. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  18. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
27th October 2010, 12:26 PM
jayajotwani

Default Re: Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhutanipiyush View Post
tell me about the government jobs related to b.tech electronics and communication and how to apply them
U have to check in employment news for various advertisements for vacancies in government sectors like
All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, VSNL, BSNL, BHEL, National Physical Laboratories, AIR, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Co-ordination Department, Bharat Electronics Limited, DRDO etc.
27th October 2010, 08:16 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?

there are so many jobs are available in this field for you . you can join ntpc, bhel , bsnl, .you can also join indian engineering services .good luck
27th October 2010, 11:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Notification for government jobs related to B.tech Electronics and Communication are published in most of the newspapers and dailies. Exams are conducted by PSE or UPSE board. A b.tech graduate can also apply for civil service examination like IAS and IES.
28th October 2010, 12:43 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear freinds,

there is a lot of the job opportunity for the ECE in the different government organisation such as

NTPC

DVC

BSNL

BHEL

SHAIL

PARSAR BHARTI
28th October 2010, 02:41 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication engineers is very good.

as you know core engg market are always stay in stable situation.

Electronics and Communication engg can join in the given below govt sector

1.rail.

2.PWC.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

etc.

all the best..........
1st November 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Thank you.
13th November 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hello,am an engg graduate from ECE branch.what r all the xams can i atempt in govt sector n plz tell even how to apply
14th November 2010, 09:22 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Their are plenty of jobs are available for candidate in ECE department some of them are:-
SAIL
RAILWAY
NTPC
BHEL
ECIL
BSNL
ONGC
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM
ATC

and many more have a notice to employment newspaper for many more opportunity.
3rd December 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i just now my btech 3rd year in ece
i want to do mtech in other branch related to civil branch
5th December 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,im a b.tech ece 3rd year student.how can i get a job in bhel?
6th December 2010, 04:05 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
There is lot of work for electronic and communication engineer.You can join these these below listed company:
All India Radio, Indian
Telephone Industries, MTNL,
VSNL, BSNL, BHEL, National
Physical Laboratories, AIR,
Civil Aviation Department;
Post and Telegraph
Department; Co-ordination
Department, Bharat
Electronics Limited, DRDO
etc.
6th December 2010, 06:44 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?

hello friend

in government sector you're trying to get a job this is really appreciable

and in govt sector the jobs are like

bsnl this will be conducted all over india

ECIL this is a govt organisation and getting in to this can be refered by the close relatives in it

HAL & BHEL all the vacancies are filled directly by companies the vacancies will regularly can be seen in employment news

ISRO and DRDO is also govt sectors and this can be done through exams conducted respectively in the feb or so

IES which is the top of all and it is conducted by UPSC

choose your best

all the best

best regards

~aditya~
6th December 2010, 06:50 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

The career prospects for an engineering student in the discipline of electronic & communication is very bright with good salary.

There are many job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises for Btech (ECE) candidates. They can find employment opportunities in private organizations also.

You can apply in these government organisations: All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, AIR, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Co-ordination Department, National Physical Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited,
6th December 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

how take admission in pu chandigarh
2nd January 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,
m a student of 3rd year ECE. for my training will you please suggest me some good companies.
3rd January 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government job in IT sector, as i am having 5 years of IT(software experience).
12th January 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

how i can get a job in communication companies ?
26th January 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLET MSC ELECTRONICS IN 2009. I AM WAITTING IN GOVERMENT SECTOR .
6th February 2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princearyan View Post
dear freinds,

there is a lot of the job opportunity for the ECE in the different government organisation such as

NTPC

DVC

BSNL

BHEL

SHAIL

PARSAR BHARTI
i m final year stydent persuing b.e
wanted to give sevice in goverment sector
26th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Best of luck to all et&t engineers.
3rd May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i std in dip 4 sem do you job sushil
18th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is vinay completed diploma in ece fresher,want to do job in govt sectors...plz provide me the companies for dipolma holders
20th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have much interest in defence jobs, if as like jobs are allounce please inform [email protected] how we can apply in army,bsnl.
21st May 2011, 04:16 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi,
notification for government jobs related to B.tech Electronics and Communication are published in most of the newspapers and dailies. Exams are conducted by PSE or UPSE board. A b.tech graduate can also apply for civil service examination like IAS and IES.
thanks
3rd June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have recentaly completed my b.tech in ece with 55% and i want job plzz tell me something
6th June 2011, 11:58 PM
buntypandit08017

Smile Re: Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?

[bunty pandit]there are so many jobs are available in this field for you . you can join ntpc, bhel , bsnl, .you can also join indian engineering services .good luck[/QUOTE]
27th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in isro......
18th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam 3rd ECE student how can i apply for the various jobs in my field in the govt. companies..please suggest me............
22nd July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sc. candidate. i am a diploma holder in ece branch. i want to govt. jobs. please suggest me...
1st August 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

whats the eligibilty criteria for applying it...?
18th August 2011, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Maximum govt sector jobs want above 60% in throughout career.So you can try to maintain the marks.

The govt sector JOBS are - DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

all the best.
19th August 2011, 01:17 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are from ECE branch then you will definitely get a huge scope to get a job after your B.tech course...
ECE is a branch from where you can apply for any sector..
As you have interest in govt. sector jobs then you can apply for -

ISRO
DRDO
BARC
BHEL
ECIL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
BSNL
etc...

So , go for it..
You can get the information about the vacancy in PSU's from the employment newspaper..
So, read employment newspaper and stay attach with the latest information..
All the best..
12th January 2012, 04:14 PM
edward1989

Their are plenty of jobs are available for candidate in ECE department some of them are:-
SAIL
RAILWAY
NTPC
BHEL
ECIL
BSNL
ONGC
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM
ATC

and many more have a notice to employment newspaper for many more opportunity.
31st March 2012, 11:52 AM
jobsee

Notification for government jobs related to B.tech Electronics and Communication are published in most of the newspapers and dailies. Exams are conducted by PSE or UPSE board. A b.tech graduate can also apply for civil service examination like IAS and IES.
31st March 2012, 08:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> INDIAN RAILWAYS
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
26th May 2012, 07:35 PM
chirag rajapara

[QUOTE=bhutanipiyush;226644]tell me about the government jobs related to b.tech electronics and communication and how to apply them
21st July 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

If any interview conduct after the bsnl jto exam?
1st March 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

list of best institute for training ofter b tech(ece)
7th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Aarti Lokhande

i want goverment job so please tell me the process for this now present i am student of BE final year .
7th July 2013, 09:40 PM
parimala.k

Default Government Jobs in the ece

The prestigious job for ece in central govt will get through IES.

There are many public sectors like BSNL, DRDO,ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?