27th October 2010, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Which branch should be chosen by food technology student for NET exam?

dear sir/madam

i am Joshna Badgujar, doing M.Tech (II nd yr) food technology. i want to give net exam. through which branch i should go? and when i should give this exam? now i am in 2nd yr of M.Tech, i ll finish my M.Tech by june 2011.
weather am i eligible for this exam?
how net exam will be useful to me ?
i have qualified GATE in 2008, but that score is not valid now

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  3. Can a B.Tech. Food Technology student appear GATE for admission to M.Tech. Chemical Technology?
  4. Which books should I prefer for Food Technology of GATE XE exam? -- [New]
  5. Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?
  6. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  7. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  8. GATE exam for M.Tech (Chemical technology) after B.Tech (Food Technology)? branches in M.Tech other than Food tech after B.Tech (Food Technology)?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  11. Books to be referred for ICAR NET exam food technology?
  12. Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?
  13. ICAR NET Food Technology last 5 years question papers or sample question papers
  14. Which is better between B.Tech food science and B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  15. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  16. Suitable books for preparation of ARS-NET(Food Technology)?
  17. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
  18. Can a Biology student with PCB subject do a course in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2010, 01:06 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should be chosen by food technology student for NET exam?

you can go either in the economics branch or in the computer application branch.The NET exam will be in the june and december .You can choose any time according to your convenient.You can give this exam if you have passed your ist year only but the %age will be 55%.So you are eligible as you have passed your 1st year.This exam is very useful to you as you can become a lecturer in the college and get a prestigious job.
13th December 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should be chosen by food technology student for NET exam?

i am mohd amir from srinagar, doing MSc Food Technology III sem. i want appear in the NET exams, plez acknowledge me about the various exams in INDIA regarding NET. Thank you.
14th December 2010, 07:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific food technology test in NET. You can however choose the computer application field. You can appear while you are in your final year. Also make sure you have a minimum of 55%.
16th December 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m samidha from ajmeer, completed my MSc in food technology. i want appear in the net exam, plz acknowledge me about the various exam in india regarding net. Thank you.
20th December 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am amir gull from IUST Awantipora Kashmir. I have done m.sc in food technology.plz guide me about NET exam.
14th February 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Query regarding NET exam 2011 for food tech conduct by ICARI PUSA (delhi)?

I m samidha from ajmeer, completed my MSc in food technology batch 2006. i want appear in the net exam 2011, plz acknowledge me about the same.
Thank you.
30th March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i have done graduation in physiotherapy , then i did MTech in food technology.But i want to make my carrier in food tech. i want to go for lecturership in food. please tell whether i am eligible for NET exam in food tech or i should not think in this field. My graduation is 59% & PG is 65% , i have not given GATE .& if i can what will be the syllabus , my main subjects to study. i am very worried . Plz give me direction .......... kriti verma
24th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m food technologest,i m giving exam for lecturer,from where i would prepare in the internet.akram pathan pakistan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?