25th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology

I was a bio side student and want to give gate exam.presently i m in job,but to be in job i have to clear gate exam.For gate , i chose chemistry, food tech.,microbiology options but i wont understand how to prepare especially for chemistry section .I am in pain and want to clear gate this time.Can u suggest me any book which include all the three sections.plz help me.

27th October 2010, 03:22 PM
vja

Default Re: A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology

hello...

for lifesciences,there is no combined book.at this time you can refer old GATE papers,so that you can have complete idea of your subject.

all the best...
27th October 2010, 11:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology

Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry are some of the broad subjects from which questions are asked in the GATE exam. Try to join a coaching centre that will prepare you to excel in the entrance exam. This really helps. There are lots of online websites offering sample question papers for GATE. Also reference books are available in book stores that will help you in your self- study process.
5th April 2012, 07:35 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry are some of the broad

subjects from which questions are asked in the GATE exam. Try to join a coaching

centre that will prepare you to excel in the entrance exam. This really helps. There are

lots of online websites offering sample question papers for GATE. Also reference books

are available in book stores that will help you in your self- study process.

at this time you can refer old GATE papers,so that you can have complete idea of your

subject.

all the best...
8th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Are MSc in Bioanalytical Sciences (Mumbai University) students eligible for GATE exam?
10th February 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing food technology final semester n i want 2 give gate exam ... i am very confuse so plz help me what should i do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?