26th November 2011, 10:34 PM
anila j anjickal

What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed

sir/madam,
I have completed my BSc zoology and BEd. Can i apply for MSc.Biochemistry? What are the scopes after MSc other than teaching? Please suggest some of the best universities in south india where they conduct MSc Biochemistry course..
Thanking you..
Anila.

Related Questions:
  1. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  2. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  3. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  4. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  5. What are the jobs after completing MSc in Zoology
  6. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  7. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  8. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  9. List of Universities offering B.Sc Mathematics in South India?
  10. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  11. What are the career options after BSc? I have completed BSc Zoology Honors
  12. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the different courses except the teaching line after completing BSc Honors in Zoology?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  16. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  17. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  18. In which colleges can I get after completing BSc zoology as regular course?
22nd July 2012, 11:30 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed

hello,

There are handfull of good institutes offering M.Sc in medical anatomy.

Here is a list of all the Govt and private institutes:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences - New Delhi, Delhi,

Rajasthan University of Health Science - Jaipur, Rajasthan,

Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar, Gujarat,

Maharaja Sayajirao University - Vadodara, Gujarat,

Kasturba Medical College - Manipal, Karnataka,

Government Medical College - Amritsar, Punjab,

Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,

Maharajah`s Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS) - Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh

Well,for affordable fees, it is only the Govt colleges you can find worthy. Most of the private colleges require high tuition fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?