11th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different courses except the teaching line after completing BSc Honors in Zoology?

Dear sir/madam
i have completed b.sc honers in zoology from delhi university. Please advice me different courses except teaching line.

7th September 2011, 04:47 AM
jitendra1117

Default Re: Which are the different courses except the teaching line after completing BSc Honors in Zoology?

hi friend
you can do ntt courses those courses are provided for only teacher
and who wanna teacher
if you have a really will power then you can get it
15th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different courses except the teaching line after completing BSc Honors in Zoology?

I am pursueing B.Sc in zoology,can I do M.Sc in pathology? In which universities (mostly in India ) have this subject as a masters' course.Please let me know as soon as possible.
5th May 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

which are the different courses after completing BSc honors in zoology other than in teaching line?
17th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of bsc zoology hons.i want to knw that after graduation i want to cmplete msc.how marks vary for msc in c.u.my pass subjct is botany and physiology
3rd January 2014, 12:31 PM
priya kalgikar

One can also do PGDM Course from fore school of management

www.way2college.com/pgdm-course-at-fore-school-of-management.htm
PGDM Course at FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT

Visit the above mentioned url to know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?