27th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?

i have completed my graduation in genetics from lucknow university....
i wanna know about the list of universities and colleges offering p.g courses in genetics.....

rahul verma,
lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  3. Can we do Genetics course without having Maths in 12th? Best colleges offering courses in Genetics at UG level?
  4. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  5. Universities or colleges providing MSc genetics?
  6. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  8. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  9. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  10. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  11. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  12. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  13. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  15. Colleges offering PG in genetics? I have completed my UG in genetics from Calicut University
  16. Which colleges come under Osmania University offering Genetics in BSc Level?
  17. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  18. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
20th February 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?

i completed my graduation from hyderabad i want to know the list of colleges providing m.sc genetics
26th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?

Can I do Msc genetics after bams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?