29th November 2011, 03:48 PM
r chandrappa

What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?

regulations regarding ph.d in hindi at dbhps-dde dharwad
syllabus for entrance exam for ph.d in hindi
suggested thrust areas and specific topics in hindi for doing ph.d

Related Questions:
  1. What is the venue for the Ph.D Hindi exam at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad Karnakata?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks? -- [New]
  3. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  7. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for Ph.D in Hindi? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
24th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?

what is the procedure to do Phd from hindi
11th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?

i have done my post greguet m.a 2 year in hindi. i whan;t to do p.h.d in hindi midiam can i? MY Pporsantes is 45%
3rd October 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.a hindi 55%...I want to do phd...rplyyy plzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?