30th November 2011, 01:08 PM
threeeyes

How can I get information regarding AIEEE?

I want to know that the offline form of aieee is available or not? if it is available what is its last date and where it can be available in chhattisgarh?

24th July 2012, 11:58 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get information regarding AIEEE?

hello,
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/AIEEE%202012%20Information%20Brochure.pdf

refer to the link given above
12th June 2015, 07:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeeyes View Post
I want to know that the offline form of aieee is available or not? if it is available what is its last date and where it can be available in chhattisgarh?
The commonly known AIEEE exam is mainly for students who wants to get a bachelor's degree on engineering and architecture. This is a national level examination which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

By giving this examination you can seek admission in the top engineering colleges all over India including the NIT's. This is probably one of the toughest exam to crack as the competition level is quite high but cracking this exam with good score also means you will get to bag a reputed college with good faculty and placement records.

If you are interested to give this examination then the following criteria needs to be fulfilled:-
  • Firstly this examination is only for the candidates who have given their 10+2 examination or is going to appear for it.
  • If you are a general category student then you need to have minimum 50% of marks at 10+2 level.
  • SC/ST/OBC/PH students should have atleast 40% of marks at 10+2 level.
  • There is a strict rule regarding how many times one can sit for this exam. And it has been clearly stated that students can give this exam for three times in a row and not more than that.
  • The upper age limit for this examination is 25 years. But for the reserved category candidates there is five years age relaxation.

The AIEEE exam comprises of mainly two papers. In one paper there will be questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics. And in the second paper questions will be asked from mathematics, drawing and aptitude.

If you want to know more about this examination then you can log into their official website.

Here's the link: http://www.jeemain.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?