1st December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps should I take to get a job after completion of my B.Tech? Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with IT stream. Should I go for internship?

I'm doing my 2nd year B.tech IT . I have arrears too. I'm much worried about my career. what are the steps should i take to get job. can i go for internship. guide me to get a good job. I have good communication skill. will it help my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?
  2. What is the procedure to do internship in Efftronics?
  3. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  4. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  5. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Steps to be taken for preparing civil services exams after completion of btech
  7. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  8. What are the steps I need to follow to do internship from Bangalore after completion of BDS course? -- [New]
  9. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  10. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  11. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  12. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  13. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  15. Preferable company for internship and job?
  16. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  17. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
20th April 2012, 12:53 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: What are the steps should I take to get a job after completion of my B.Tech? Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with IT stream. Should I go for internship?

Dear friend,

As you said you have arrears, so first of all clear your arrears before 3rd year 2nd semester.
Then at the end of 2nd year, apply for summer training for 1 month in any good IT company. After the completion of training and 3rd year.you can go for intern ship in good company or in any IIT institute, which will definitely help you in placements.
As you have good communication skill which is very important nowadays, so it would be easy for you to get job. In 4th year sit for placement and remember you shouldn't have any arrears in 4th year for placement. clear it before that.

Then you will definitely get a good job

Thank you
Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?