6th November 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for all rounds of placements? Which subjects to study and when are the placement exams conducted?

hello sir...I'm pursuing my 7th sem BE(CSE)... please tell me how to prepare for All rounds of placements, Which subs should i study and when will placement exams be conducted...

15th April 2011, 06:38 PM
aksavjeet
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for all rounds of placements? Which subjects to study and when are the placement exams conducted?

You have to have a very good Communication skill as well as interpersonal skills.
Practice Aptitude questions. Have a practice of speaking english without any breaks. And on the Technical Side, have a deep knowledge of your Projects of Third Year & Final year.Apart from this , you are asked the fields you are interested in and then maybe questions from that can be asked.

for placement papers and experience of other people you can visit this link:

http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/
15th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Samad M
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for all rounds of placements? Which subjects to study and when are the placement exams conducted?

preparing well for the placement is the key point to success.first step is to prepare for aptitude round.then for the technical round and other.follow the key points mentioned below carefully it will be very helpfull
Key Points:
1. Study the job announcement properly.
2. Research the company thoroughly.
3. Anticipate likely questions.
4. Prepare answers to those questions that are relevant to the position and the company.
5. Promote your best "selling points" (relevant qualifications, capabilities, experience, personality traits, etc.) by working them into your answers.
6. Practice. Practice. Practice.
16th April 2011, 01:02 PM
geet13

hi friend,
well, interview is not easy task for student and placement time is really
crucial for any student...
so, there is not any kind of specific structure of interview..
company orgainsed according to thier ease but for BE student technical knowledge is must.
some common rounds in interview are:-
1:- apptitude test.
2:- hr round ( to check the communication skills)
3:- purely technical round ( question related to your stream)

interviewer always want to make the interviewee nervous by asking some unwanted question and this part of the interview is know as stress interview.. so, one should not let himself down and feel confident while giving answers.

there is no specific book which provide you special attribute. its only your awareness towards your subjects because normally students in the last sem in a habit to forget all the data of previous sem. so, plz brush up all the important ideas of all the sem so , that you can answer easily and frankly and if you dont know the answer then normally replies" i dont know". don't make stories boz it will create wrong impression..

so dude, don't be nervous at the time of interview and be prepared for all kind of difficulties,.....
all the best.......
16th April 2011, 03:40 PM
saswata06

You should concentrate on aptitude and reasoning part.Make your communication in English healthy.
Best of luck!
11th September 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

what are the main subjects from which technical questions are asked in information technology branch?
9th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

now a days do all the it streams have gd round and spceify the rounds during placement...........
8th July 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

hello all i am from IT department is there any specific subject that i can study for interviews??? thank you
8th July 2013, 01:03 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir...I'm pursuing my 7th sem BE(CSE)... please tell me how to prepare for All rounds of placements, Which subs should i study and when will placement exams be conducted...
Dear friend,
Now a days different companies recruiting people in different ways depending on their requirement.There are common strategies for all placements.
One should good at Aptitude , Numarical Ability , Logical reasoning and good writing and communication skills these are the parts of non-technical issues are concern.
If you come to the technical issues you should have good command on Programming languages, web design techniques, data base design , something about computer organisation and architecture (these are the parts of your course).

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?