21st May 2015, 12:47 PM
HRISHIKESH S

Will there be chances of job other than going for medicine?

I had completed 10th standard with A+ in all subjects. I had took BIO-MATHS in +1,+2. I don't know the opportunities by this option in the future. I am not going to do engineering. So i took this option. Will there any other chances of jobs other than going for medicine?? I want a better course with more possibilities. Can i go for civil service during this???? Could i get any job options other than medical field(not going to engineering)?? please help me for options and courses getting good jobs?

name ; HRISHIKESH S
email ; [email protected]

waiting for your reply. please

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances for doing Job after doing B.A, M.A and PGDCA
  2. What is the scope of doing B.A.M.S course?
  3. What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting job in Bosch? What are the chances to get the job?
  5. What are the chances for job placement in Civil Engineering?
  6. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  7. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  8. Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  10. What are the chances of job in PSU?
  11. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS in UK after BDS?
  14. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  16. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  17. What will be the salary of civil engineer in USA?
  18. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
21st May 2015, 10:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be chances of job other than going for medicine?

# From your query I came to know that you interested neither in engineering line nor medical line. You are looking for other career options.

# As there are ample career opportunities after 10+2 especially 10+2 in subjects Physics & Biology.

# Folllowings are few career options which are:

* Merchant Navy
* Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
* Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
* Bachelor in Science (B.Sc)
* Bachelor in Arts (B.A)
* Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
* Bachelor in Fashion Technology (BFT)
* Mass Media and Journalism

# You have also the option to go competitive examinations for government jobs which are:

* Special Class Railway Apprenticeship (SCRA)
* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC & DEO
* SSC Multi-tasking Staff Examination
* and many other job options in government sector
1st June 2015, 12:09 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Will there be chances of job other than going for medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRISHIKESH S View Post
I had completed 10th standard with A+ in all subjects. I had took BIO-MATHS in +1,+2. I don't know the opportunities by this option in the future. I am not going to do engineering. So i took this option. Will there any other chances of jobs other than going for medicine?? I want a better course with more possibilities. Can i go for civil service during this???? Could i get any job options other than medical field(not going to engineering)?? please help me for options and courses getting good jobs?
name ; HRISHIKESH S
email ; [email protected]
waiting for your reply. please
After passing 12th with maths and bio if you don't want to do Medicine and B.Tech then you have many option like:-

> B.Sc Biology

> B.Sc Hons

> B.Sc Biotechnology

> B.Sc Microbiology

> B.Sc Animation

> B.B.A

> B.C.A

> Hotel Management

> Fashion Technology

> B.H.M.S

> B.D.S

> Banking Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?