10th November 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission into Karnataka engg Colleges of outside Karnataka students?

What is the procedure for admissions of students outside Karnataka into Engg colleges of Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  2. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam?
  3. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  4. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  5. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  6. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  7. Procedure for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  9. Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?
  10. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released? -- [New]
  11. Fee exemption for SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Cutoff rank through COMEDK for Electronics and Communication and Mechanical in MSRIT Bangalore?
  13. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  16. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  17. What is the eligibility for EAMCET for students from Karnataka?
  18. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2010, 12:48 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Admission into Karnataka engg Colleges of outside Karnataka students?

yes you can get admission in the karnataka engineering college but you can get only private college not goverment because goverment college is reserved for karnataka residesial..thanking you...
28th November 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission into Karnataka engg Colleges of outside Karnataka students?

if i am a student studying in Karnataka till 9th and 10-12th outside karnataka what is the procedure can I get admission in Govt colleges in Karnatka
24th January 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have studied 12th maharashtra can i get admission in karnataka?
and what is the procedure to get admission
16th May 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission to engineering after my bsc ?
7th December 2011, 05:40 PM
tariqlko01

The procedure of admission into colleges of Karnataka for outside Karnataka candidates is through COMEDK exam and through Management Quota.
The COMEDK exam is a comparatively less difficult exam than other entrance exams and a candidate has more chances of cracking it.So work hard for this exam and you can secure a seat in some premier institutions of Karnataka.GOOD LUCK.
2nd June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum criteria for Karnatka Engineering colleges for oter states student??
2nd July 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir I am rsident of Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in engineer college in karnataka. I had passed 10 2 exam and also atempt JEE exam recently but could not get good ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?