10th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?

I'm interested to apply part time MBA ( Finance). I have experiences more than 2 yrs financial jobs and i clear my graduation with first class.. Please Give me detail what processor, Fees, Duration, Lecture structure etc.. As soon as possible.. Thanks In advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. Details of all the fees for BSc Nursing?
  3. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  4. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  5. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  6. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure for MBA aviation management? What is the duration?
  10. How to do part time lectureship in MBA colleges
  11. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  12. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?
  13. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  14. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  15. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  17. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
14th December 2011, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?

By part time I hope you mean MBA through distance learning. There are several institution offering the MBA courses through distance learning. You have not mentioned that you want to do MBA in what stream, whether its in finance or hotel management, computer science, IT,HR etc. In the absence of the information i am giving you the course fee of MBA in hotel management through IGNOU. Its a course of 2 years duration and the course fee is around Rs.45000 per year. In order to know the exact fee structure of the stream in which you want to pursue the MBA, you can refer the official website. Few of the Institutions are as follows,
Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University, refer, http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
15th August 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?

which university introduce minimium fees to study MBA with part time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?