12th November 2010, 11:22 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Annamalai University is located in Annamalainagar. This is one of the largest universities in Asia. The university offers many courses through distance education, including a master’s degree in Botany. The postgraduate degree (M.Sc.) is of two years duration. In the first year of the course, the paper of “Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany” is there. The exam of the subject is a conventional exam of three hours and 100 marks. The paper is divided into three sections. The first section has eight questions of 3 marks each, the second has six questions of 6 marks each and the last section has two questions of 20 marks each. Questions have choices with them, except the first section where all the questions are compulsory. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/annamalai-u...botany-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu university B.Sc Botany Paper-II: Gymnosperms, Paleobotany, Anatomy, Embryology and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Second Year Taxonmy of Angiosperms, Economic Botany, Environmental Biology, Phytogeography & Elements of Forestry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Pteridology, Gymnosperms and Paleobotany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the eligbility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Botany? -- [New]
  8. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Botany Paper-IV: Physiology, Plant Breeding and Tissue Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  10. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Second Year Cell Biology, Genetics, Plant Breeding, Evolutionary Biology and Biometry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to go for research in plant tissue after completing MSc Botany?
  12. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  13. NET Botany previous year question papers
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  15. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science- Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  18. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
13th November 2010, 02:13 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hi..neeraj.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION THREAD....
and even for uploading papers
27th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Supriyo Pal

Default Re: Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

My name is Supriyo Pal.I am a student of Bsc and I am interested to study Msc regular in botany. Please suggest me from where I can do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?