14th December 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Which Government Colleges can I get admission having secured 33 marks in GATE Exam being a candidate of Electronics & Telecommunication?

sir,i got 33 marks in gate 2011 in electronics and tele communication.
in which government colleges i can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?
  2. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  6. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  7. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering if secured 5267 rank in VITEEE?
  9. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  12. Government job after B.Tech in electrical with 73% and with very poor marks in HS?
  13. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  15. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  16. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  17. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
19th August 2012, 11:40 PM
coolbuddyer

Default Re: Which Government Colleges can I get admission having secured 33 marks in GATE Exam being a candidate of Electronics & Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i got 33 marks in gate 2011 in electronics and tele communication.
in which government colleges i can get admission.
GATE exams are held for total of 1000 marks

To get admission in good colleges in Mtech programme
Like IIT- your GATE score should be 800 or more marks
even if you score between 675 marks to 800 marks this score can be said to be avery good and competitve score

With score of around 700 plus you will easily get calls from govt coleges for admission to their Mtech programmes.

since your gate score is very low so you may not get any government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?