14th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after passing BCA?

Could u please tell me how to get a good job after passing BCA?

20th December 2011, 09:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing BCA?

Many private sector companies recruit BCA candidates. Some of the top IT companies in the private sector are Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Technologies, Infosys, NEST, Oracle India, IBS, Wipro, etc. They have many opportunities in public sector also. Several petroleum sector industries like Bharat Petroleum, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), etc provide career opportunities for BCA graduates. They can also try for jobs in telecom sector industries like Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL), Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), etc. They can also find jobs under various ministries. For this, they should appear for the government exams like UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?