19th December 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to appear for CAT Exam to get admission for MBA in FMS, Delhi?

Currently I am in the third year graduating next year, i.e 2012, honouring in Economics. I want to do MBA at the FMS Delhi. I am yet to appear for the CAT examination. Please guide me.

19th December 2011, 10:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Guidance to appear for CAT Exam to get admission for MBA in FMS, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently I am in the third year graduating next year, i.e 2012, honouring in Economics. I want to do MBA at the FMS Delhi. I am yet to appear for the CAT examination. Please guide me.

How To Join FMS Through CAT

FMS (Faculty of Management Studies) is Delhi's best MBA College and is affiliated by the Delhi University

Admissions to FMS are now done through CAT(Common Admission Test)

For more information on CAT you can Click Here

FMS in its guidelines said that a candidate must have a minimum of 50 percentile in each section of CAT,only then he is eligible for admission to FMS..

For the 2 year MBA program in FMS there are only a total of 200 seats out of which 101 are for General,54 for OBC;30 for SC and 15 for ST

Even after clearing the CAT exam..you need to have the following minimum percentage in your graduation for taking admission into FMS :-

Arts,Commerce or Social Science - 50%
Science - 55%
Maths or Stats - 60%
Medicine or Engineering - 60% or CGPA of 6

For more information on FMS just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
25th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to appear for CAT Exam to get admission for MBA in FMS, Delhi?

How much percentile a scheduled caste student needed to get into FMS Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?