22nd December 2011, 03:38 PM
A*Harris

Is there any 2 months language related course offered by well known companies in Noida or Delhi?

I m in 2 yr with IT branch.I want to know is there any 2 months(may and june),some language releated course offered by well known companies in noida aur delhi?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  2. Diploma courses related to Law available in Delhi, Noida or Ghaziabad? Is Delhi University offered this course?
  3. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  5. Companies offering 6 months Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Noida and Delhi?
  6. Names and details of companies in Noida which have a project worth spending atleast 4 months? Information about applying in those companies?
  7. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  8. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  9. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  10. Name of companies providing job in Delhi NCR or Noida or Gurgaon?
  11. Companies offering Internship to MCA final semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  12. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  13. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  14. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  15. For which Companies I can apply for Jobs in Noida and Delhi after completion of PG Diploma in Tissue Culture Biotechnology?
  16. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow? -- [New]
  17. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Names of the companies for training of civil engineering in Delhi, Indore and Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any 2 months language related course offered by well known companies in Noida or Delhi?

Here is the list of organizations who provide foreign language courses.

Noida

Croma Campus
Tensai Institute of Corporate Education

Delhi

Language Pantheon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?