28th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?

Sir/Mam, I need the details about the details of entrance exam for different government jobs which is suitable for electronics and communication engineering...Now i m doing 3rd year...so i wish to prepare for government jobs....And when can i write these exams....? How will be the salary..?How much one electronic and communication engineer can expect salary for the job...? Having no one to guide,... So hope u will give me the solution...And waiting for your response with eager...

With regards,
Seeli

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  3. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  4. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  5. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  6. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  7. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?
  8. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  9. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  10. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  11. Where are government jobs available after BCA or BCA? Details about the salary structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?
  13. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
  14. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  15. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
20th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?

i need the details about the entrance exam for different government jobs which is suitable for electronics and communication engineering.......i request you 2 give me the information
26th March 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?

i want to know about the best govt job concerned with general knowledge questions after completing b.com degree
5th May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Y.Bavani Prasad,I just completed my B.Tech with 69.9% aggreate in ece I beard searching for jobs.I am very intrest in doing govt .job
in core side.please give me some sujjessions.
20th May 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities for optometry in india? is there any government jobs in india?
12th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

exam details of bams medical officer mpsc
27th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any government jobs for btech ece students with aggrigade 60% and with better salary?
29th August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

GOVT. JOBS in ECE in HARYANA
6th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about jobs in the communication field and can you please tell me , bsnl and mtnl i.e the govt. sector holds any exam for selections and from where we can get the info.
25th January 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

iam the b.tech 3rd ece student i want to settle in a govt job of ece cour like ies how can i get that job i have 70% agrigate upto now and some what talented and lot of confidence on me what is the coaching and books i required to get IES vasu
28th May 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

How to apply CDS exam after completion of ECE?
10th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about government jobs related to Msc foods and nutrition and can you please tell me about when the exams are contacted for food inspector posts......
25th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

now i'm studying B.E computer science engineering 3rd year.As i want to apply for the government Bank exams whether it is possible or not.then what can i do
5th September 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
25th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

details of enternce exams for different gov. jobs n salary?
22nd February 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

entrance exam for govt. Jobs for electronics and communication engineering
14th April 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i need the job and best salary in india for diploma electronics & communication engineering
25th April 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Please give me details about different government jobs with high pay for mechanical engineering
25th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i,m completed diploma in elecronics&communication engineering. i want to govt.job to good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?