2nd May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?

sir,
i have completed my B.sc now i wnt do MBA in systems please help me regarding which post
will i get after comletion of MBA(systems).

another thing i want to know is the syllabus of MBA(systems) of mumbai university

sir i also want to know what job should i do for getting experience for my MBA(systems)
after my B.sc

i will be really thank full if u answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  2. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  3. Should I immediately choose M.Tech or first gain some job experience after completing B.Tech?
  4. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  5. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  6. Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?
  7. Which post graduation course have more job opportunity in future? MBA or M.Sc after completion of B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  9. What should I do to get a government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  11. How can I get a job in IT company? I have completed BSc IT form Mumbai University
  12. Private job related to Bsc Chemistry with 1 year experience in quality control lab testing?
  13. Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?
  14. Do I have to leave the job to do post graduation after 2 years of work experience?
  15. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  17. Am I eligible for officer job requirement post or IBPS exam after passing B.A in Mumbai University
  18. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
6th June 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?

I have completed my bscit this year and I want to do MBA. I want do MBA in IT. But I am confused in MBA-Systems and MBA-Operartions. Please anyone here could guide me.
8th June 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?

what are the opportunities after m.sc
5th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA (system) what shall i study after this? please guide me
5th August 2011, 11:42 PM
rana2011
Banned

My Friend,in my opinion it will be batter if you go for job.

Thanks1
8th February 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

which is better mba in systems or mtec
3rd August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in IT or Systems after passing B.Com & Hardware & Networking Course? plz help me
24th June 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I done my MBA in systems...I want to do extra certificate courses related to MBA systems...plz tell me which courses best for me...
25th June 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm finished my MBA in systems and hr...I want to do extra courses in my masters degree...plz suggest which courses is best for me...my UG degree is B.Sc IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?