31st December 2011, 03:48 PM
Parshuram.gangala

How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

How to prepare to learn english,
give me some tips and some english structures plz.

15th February 2012, 09:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

Hi

English is just another language. Thus it can be learnt very easily. I am going to articulate a few points which if you follow would definitely help you better your English writing, speaking and communication skills.

1. Read as much as you can : Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Novels ETC. Read as much content as you can. Analyze how people write, what kind of a style different people use and you would be not far from writing like that one day.

2. Speak in English : Make a rule that you would not talk except English. You have to be determined enough, and so that you can practice as much of it as possible. English is also just like your mother tongue. You would master it the more your speak it.

3. Watch English Movies (with subtitles) : In this way, you would get to know how they speak, wats their accent so that you can adopt the best one.

4. Write anything : You can write anything and everything, but you have to start doing it. Without writing practice, your knowledge would be stagnant. So write articles, poems, stories whatever you are comfortable with.

5. Make new friends : Its really odd to communicate to people whum you do not know. So once you make new friends and talk to them, you would not feel weird anymore.

Hope these points would make a difference. Remember you have to do it yourself. Nobody can teach you a language. You have to practice and excel in it yourself.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th February 2012, 09:13 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

Simple way to improve your English Skills is to Practice more.

1. Read as much as newspapers and English Books.

2. Get a dictionary and learn meanings and try to learn more new words.

3. Try to speak with many persons in English as much as possible. It may go wrong at first but don't loose hope.

4. Watch more English movies.
15th February 2012, 09:15 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

dear friend,

As English is one of the National Language so it is very important to a person to learn and speak English very well.

TIPS TO IMPROVE ENGLISH ::

There are some important points which I have mentioned will help you a lot i think. These points are given below :

1. Maintain a time table i.e. from this time to this time I'll learn English.,
2. Work hard,
3. Take a valuable guideline from books and as well as coaching centers if
you want to take,
4. Practice carefully
5. Read Newspaper daily,
6. Speak with your friend and family members in English.
7. Read English story books.

This is the way to improve English.That's all I can suggest to you.One thing I can say you that if you would go under this above guidelines then I am sure you will improve your English.

all the best.
15th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Improving your English speaking skills will help you communication more easily and effectively.
But how do you become a more confident English Speaker ?

Practise where you can, when you can :
any practice is good - whether you speak to someone who is a native English speaker or not.
It's important to build your confidence :
If possible, use simple English sentence structure that you know is correct, so that you can concentrate on getting your message across.

Try to experiment with the English you know :
Use words and phrases you know in new situations . Native English speakers are more likely to correct you if you use the wrong word than if you use the wrong grammar.Experimenting with vocabulary is a really good way of getting feedback.

Try to respond to what people say to you : You can often get clues to what people think by looking at their body language. Respond to them in a natural way.

Try NOT to translate : into and from own language. This takes too much time and will make you more hesitant.

If you forget a word : do what native English speakers do all the time, and say things that fill the conversation. This is better than keeping completely silent. Try using um , or er , if you forget the word.

Don't speak too fast : It's important to use a natural rhythm when speaking English, but if you speak too fast it will be difficult for people to understand you.

Try to relax : When you speak - you'll find your mouth does most of the pronunciation work for you. When you speak English at normal speed , you'll discover that many of the pronunciation skills , such as linking between words, will happen automatically

REMEMBER , WHEN SPEAKING ENGLISH :

Try to become less hesitant and more confident.
Don't be shy to speak the more you do it . the more confident you'll become.
Remember to be polite use please and thank you if you ask someone to do something for you
15th February 2012, 10:07 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

This is a very important thing .
Because now a days with out English you can not leave in the society as
Prestigious man.

So for this Read,Write,Speak English some Advice you obey

1)Always Practice :- You always practice write and read english as possible as.

2)make some friends those have you speak always english

3) read grammer and newspaper always everyday
15th February 2012, 10:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
To improve your English in writing , speaking etc.........
The tips are as follows.......
*First of all talk in English with every body , & every where.
*watch english news channel,
*Read english news paper,
*Below are some books by which also you can improve your English reading , writing, & speaking power.

Good luck............

15th February 2012, 10:30 PM
J Treza

Hi..according to me to improve your english first of all you have to implement this in your life...whatever you speak, think do it in english..you can do spokan classes..read english grammer books..
30th April 2012, 10:44 PM
nadankanan

English is just another language. Thus it can be learnt very easily. I am going to articulate a few points which if you follow would definitely help you better your English writing, speaking and communication skills. you can read Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Novels ETC. Read as much content as you can. Analyze how people write, what kind of a style different people use and you would be not far from writing like that one day.Speak in English : Make a rule that you would not talk except English. You have to be determined enough, and so that you can practice as much of it as possible. English is also just like your mother tongue. You would master it the more your speak it.Watch English Movies (with subtitles) : In this way, you would get to know how they
1st May 2012, 12:53 AM
bunty00

hy,
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. At TalkEnglish.com, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time.

Step 1: Identify

Step 2: Understand

Step 3: Integrate
6th July 2012, 12:33 PM
naga triveni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parshuram.gangala View Post
How to prepare to learn english,
give me some tips and some english structures plz.
first join in any nglish couching centre if possible or by reffering to internet and chating with friends in english and reading english papers, novels , magzines and books you can get good english but it is must for you to present the english what you learnt so by talking with others in english only you can improve your skills more..and by watching english movies and english channels you can get the better konwledge how to pronounce each and every word...but it is not true that by knowing english grammar you can speak fluently its not based on grammar but grammar helps you to talk..
12th September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

english speach as i under shoot but i could not form the sentence and i don't answer that question please rly me sir......
my mail ID: [email protected]
5th October 2012, 08:35 PM
mindskills

Try the new web enabled course, WriteEasy on improving written English on www.solutolearning.com
Also see an interesting video glog on Written English at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1KxivjSiJ8&feature=relmfu
5th October 2012, 11:24 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
first join in any nglish couching centre if possible or by reffering to internet and chating with friends in english and reading english papers, novels , magzines and books you can get good english but it is must for you to present the english what you learnt so by talking with others in english only you can improve your skills more..and by watching english movies and english channels you can get the better konwledge how to pronounce each and every word...but it is not true that by knowing english grammar you can speak fluently its not based on grammar but grammar helps you to talk..
16th October 2013, 02:58 PM
Ganga Swaoop

Post Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

1)First read English Story Books in a Library.

2)Watch English Movies With Sub Titiles.

3)Then Listen Understandable English-POP Songs,Then you can know,How to Spell Words in English.

4)Over All,Daily Read English News Papers by Holding a Dictionary With You,So,You Can Know the Meaning Of Words,Which Was Pinted in That Paper.

5)Practicse Makes Communication Skills Best,Practise With All People by Communicating in English.
16th October 2013, 03:05 PM
V.G.S

Wink Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

1)First read English Story Books in a Library.

2)Watch English Movies With Sub Titiles.

3)Then Listen Understandable English-POP-Songs,Then you can know,How to Spell Words in English.

4)Over All,Daily Read English News Papers by Holding a Dictionary With You,So,You Can Know the Meaning Of Words,Which Was Pinted in That Paper.

5)Practicse Makes Communication Skills Best,Practise With People by Communicating in English

6)Watch English News Channels.

7)Try to write English Lyrics(Songs) For your Fav.Movie Based on Situation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?