1st January 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Information about Lift Escalator course? Which institutes provide training in chennai?

I am finished 12th pass in 2006. I would like to know about lift-Escalator technology course.Which institutes are giving the training in chennai? please send the details about institutes or company, course fee,duration and career opportunities. Thankingyou

15th December 2018, 06:40 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Lift Escalator course? Which institutes provide training in chennai?

Technical Professionals working in the Lift and Escalator industry who wish to gain knowledge in Lift and Escalator may also attend the course.

Priority will be given to professional engineers in Mechanical, or, Electrical Engineering discipline.

One who wants to do this course, will have to complete one's Graduation in Engineering field in Electrical or, Mechanical Department.

These are the companies or institutes provide training in Lift and Escalator in Chennai:-

1) Fortune Lift and Escalator Pvt Ltd.

2) Loyal Lifts and Escalators.

3) Schindler India Pvt Ltd.

4) Johnson Lift Pvt Ltd.

5) Accord Elevators.

6) Green Elevators Pvt Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?