1st January 2012, 11:46 PM
mohamed55

Information about Lift Escalator Technology course? Which institutes are giving the training in Chennai?

I am finished 12th pass in 2006. I would like to know about lift-Escalator technology course.Which institutes are giving the training in chennai? please send the details about institutes or company, course fee,duration and career opportunities. Thankingyou

23rd January 2018, 10:55 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Information about Lift Escalator Technology course? Which institutes are giving the training in Chennai?

Lift Technology courses are getting importance as the rapid industrialisation occuring, which is indirectly benefits the lift technology graduates. Many I.T.I's, NIT's and private institutions are offering these courses for different level of students. minimum qualification is 10th(for diploma). Below is the list of Institutions in South India that offering lift technology;
1. Bharat Institute of Elevators, Coimbatore
2. TUV Rheinland NIFE Academy pvt ltd., secunderabad.
3. National Institute of fire and safety, Kerala.
4. Indian Institute of Lift Technology, Bangalore
5. Institute of Elevator and lift Technology, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?