2nd January 2012, 08:50 AM
c.sridevi

For which post should I apply after passing Polytechnic with 77%?

I am sridevi, I have done polytechnioc with 77%. I want to apply for appsc groups exzmx but i am not clear for which post am i eligible.Please clarify.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  2. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  3. Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering
  4. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply in Bihar Polytechnic after passing B.Com?
  9. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  10. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  11. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  14. Which course can I apply after passing diploma in dairy engineering from Government Polytechnic?
  15. How to apply in IIT after Polytechnic?
  16. How to do post graduate diploma after passing Polytechnic?
  17. Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?
  18. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
29th December 2017, 11:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post should I apply after passing Polytechnic with 77%?

You are eligible to apply APPSC group IV exams after passing Polytechnic degree from any well recognized institute/university. You must not have any pending backlog to apply for APPSC Group IV examinations. You are eligible to apply for the following posts under Group IV examination:

Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service

Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department

Junior Assistants from CCLA

Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department

Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department

Junior Assistants in Fire Department

The selection process includes written examination followed by document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?