4th January 2012, 03:52 PM
b.tech ECE

How may I do part time M.Tech in ECE from Delhi along with my regular job?

hello everyone !
I am a b.tech final year student will be completing my b.tech.Before doing this b.tech i also have done B.sc mathematics.Now i DONT want to pursue any regular master course.instead of that i want to do a job.But side by side i want to do m.tech part time...so please tell me from where i can do m.tech part time in Electronics and communications from Delhi only..please reply

5th September 2015, 01:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do part time M.Tech in ECE from Delhi along with my regular job?

Yes definitely you will do M.Tech side by side while doing your job.. But In this case you must have employed first..i.e you have to join any company then after you will be eligible for doing M.Tech side by side..

**In almost every university in India there are some seats reserved for such type which is also known as M.Tech under sponsorship in which students can do M.Tech as well as job side by side..

**As you want to know about the colleges which run such course in Delhi.. So following are the colleges under which there are such provisions:

--IPU Delhi

--NSIT

--DTU

**You can go through their website regarding more details about this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?