7th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Vivek Kumar Sah

Any change in the English question pattern Term II of class 10th CBSE for Maths Board exam?

please tell me if there is any change in english question pattern term-2 of class 10 cbse for march board examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Which board should choose for getting admission into 11trh class between Gujarat board and CBSE for getting best result?
  4. Possibility to change Board in the mid-term for 9th student? -- [New]
  5. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  6. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  7. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  8. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change schools in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  13. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
  14. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  17. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  18. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
28th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any change in the English question pattern Term II of class 10th CBSE for Maths Board exam?

PLEASE SAY ME IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE IN THE ENGLISH QUESTION PATTERN TERM -2 OF CLASS 10 COMMON SYLLABUS FOR APRIL BOARD EXAMBINATION
13th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any change in the English question pattern Term II of class 10th CBSE for Maths Board exam?

i would like to know if there is any change in english question pattern(cbse board exam) in 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?