9th January 2012, 10:47 AM
Amritpalsingh hansra

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

Dear sir
now i am doing +2 commerce i want to join indian army can i in +2 am not taken additional maths plz gave me infromation about this

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in Clerk post after passing B.Com in commerce stream with 67%?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in clerk post after passing 12th in commerce stream with 50.4%?
  5. How to join Indian Army being a candidate with Commerce stream?
  6. Is it possible to join Indian Army if I dont have mathematics in 12th?
  7. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after passing class 12th stream in commerce with maths
  9. How to join Indian Army after studying 12th commerce without mathematics
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  11. How may i join Army with commerce stream?
  12. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th by commerce stream
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  14. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  17. Can a commerce student join Indian Army after 12th? Procedure to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
9th January 2012, 01:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

Yes. You are eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream.

But the thing is that, you should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to make your entry into Indian Army.

The way in which you can join Indian Army is by cracking NDA Exam. This Exam will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

By cracking this exam, one can also join Navy and Air Force wings. But, for this, one should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in 12th class.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

In order to apply for the Exam, you can get application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India.

If you possess the required age criteria, you can appear for NDA I Exam of this year.

This Exam is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012 and the last date to apply for this exam is by 30-01-2012.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
9th January 2012, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amritpalsingh hansra View Post
Dear sir
now i am doing +2 commerce i want to join indian army can i in +2 am not taken additional maths plz gave me infromation about this
Sorry to say that commerce student are not eligible for NDA exam.(Eligible only for Indian Army)

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM PATTERN

Physical Standard for Indian Air Force:

OTHER OPTION :-

I have attached NDA notification and Physical criteria for NDA exam.So please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 60 views)
9th January 2012, 03:40 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

Quote:
Dear sir

Absolutely YES.You can join Indian Army as an officer after completing 12th in Commerce with or without Mathematics.

UPSC{Union Public Service Commission} conducts NDA{National Defence Academy} exam for those who wants to join Indian ARMY, NAVY & Air Force
after 12th. This exam occur twice a year as NDAI & NDA II exam.

::-> There is one paper in NDA exam based on Maths so it is good for you to Choose Maths in 12th <-::

To join Indian You must possess following Eligibility conditions:

-> For ARMY: You must have passed/appeared 12th from recognized central/state board or school.

For NAVY & Air Force: You must have passed/appeared 12th from recognized central/state board or school
with Mathematics & Physics as necessary subjects.

AGE limit: Your AGE must be between 16.5 to 19 years.

NOTE- This exam is for unmarried male candidate only.

How to Apply for NDA exam:

--> You can apply for this Exam online only by using this link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
No other mode is allowed for submission of application

Important:- The Online Applications for NDA-I exam is in progress & can be filled upto 30th January 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled. So hurry up..

DATE of NDA exam: NDAI Exam is scheduled to be held on 15/04/2012.

For any other detail please visit: http://upsc.gov.in

NDA Exam Pattern:

Books Good for NDA Exam preparation(Try to buy these books)

Good Luck....

with Regards
4G Solutions

Last edited by 4G Solutions; 9th January 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: word missing
9th January 2012, 03:51 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Yes....

you can join Army after completion of 10+2 with commerce stream,
but you can not join navy and airforce.
for this one should complete 12 th with maths and physics.
with commerce you can only join Army.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA is 12th Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities.
Candidate appearing can also apply.

Age limit 16.5 to 19 years

A candidate has to go through three stages :

Written examination conducted by UPSC
Interview by SSB to test officer potentialities
Medical Test by a Service Medical Board.

Scheme of the Examination

Papers will be objective type. Medium of examination is English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.
Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

APPLICATION FORM are published by the UPSC at interval of six months,
i.e. April / May and October / November in all the local newspapers and Employment News.
9th January 2012, 05:32 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Yes you are eligible to apply for the NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC .

The examination is conducted twice a year and any students who are eligible can apply .

The examination is held generally in month of April and August.This examination is conducted for selecting students in:

1.ARMY
2.NAVY
3.AIR FORCE

Recruitment procedure :

1.Written exam
2.SSB
3.Medical .

Pattern of the Written examination::The exam consist of two papers ::

Written examination consist of two papers ::

Paper I:: It carries 300 Marks and is of maths and duration of the examination is 2-1/2 hours

Paper II ::It carries 600 marks and duration of the examination is 2-1/2 hours .It consist of English and General ability paper.

General Ability Test will be broken into 6 parts. The allocated marks are:

Physics – This topic will carry 100 marks.
Chemistry – This topic will carry 60 marks.
General section – This topic will carry 40 marks.
History, Freedom Movement – This topic will carry 80 marks.
Geography – This topic will carry 80 marks.
Current Events – This topic will carry 40 marks.

Eligibility for the exam ::

Interested candidates must have passed your class 12th examination in any streams for the ARMY and you must have physics and maths a s a compulsory subjects for the NAVY and AIR FORCE .

You should not be less then 16.5 and more then 19 years

Important dates for NDA I 2012 ::

Sale of application form ::31.12.2011
Last date to apply for the examination ::30.01.2012
Date of examination ::15.04.2012

For more information ::http://www.upsc.gov.in/
9th January 2012, 07:33 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

But you want to join Indian Army.After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 12th in commerce then you are also very much eligible for Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for N.D.A. and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
25th February 2012, 07:20 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+2.
¤ The eligibility criteria for NDA is provided below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate should be physically fit.
3. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
4. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
29th February 2012, 01:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear sir
HI!
Friend no problem after passing the 12th you are eligible for Indian Army..

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

Age limit for applying N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

good luck!
14th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10 2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

i am an student of 12 and i do have ncc cert can i join indian army as an officer
2nd May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10 2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

sir my name is Monika kasana I am a student of 12 th class of commerce .sir please tell me this stream is right to join indian army. sir about this information send on my ID [email protected]
16th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMLETED MY 12TH WITH SCIENCE & I AM APPEARED FOR 1ST YR ENGINEERING MY AGE IS 23 WHAT ARE CHANCES TO GET JOB IN ARMY
15th January 2013, 09:47 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

Yes. You are eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream.

But the thing is that, you should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to make your entry into Indian Army.

The way in which you can join Indian Army is by cracking NDA Exam. This Exam will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

By cracking this exam, one can also join Navy and Air Force wings. But, for this, one should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in 12th class.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

In order to apply for the Exam, you can get application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India.

If you possess the required age criteria, you can appear for NDA I Exam of this year.

This Exam is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012 and the last date to apply for this exam is by 30-01-2012.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

13th June 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: sir my name is Monika kasana I am a student of 12 th class of commerce .sir please tell me this stream is right to join indian army. sir abouAm I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?

sir my name is Sharwan kumar koiri I am a student of 12 th class of commerce .sir please tell me this stream is right to join indian army. sir about this information send on my ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?