24th April 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Institutes in Kolkata for summer project for B.Sc 2nd year student?

I am susmita mandal,a bsc 2nd year student.I want to do my summer project in Kolkata.please suggest me institutes of Kolkata where i can apply for this purpose

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  3. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  4. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  5. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  6. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  9. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  10. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  11. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  12. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibilities and availabilities of Internship Project for Mechanical engineering student in Kolkata?
  14. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  15. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing
  16. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  17. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata? -- [New]
29th April 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Kolkata for summer project for B.Sc 2nd year student?

Sir,I'm a 2nd year student of Bsc. Biotech.
Plz reffer me some institute,research center,hospitol or company in NORTH KOLKATA that provides summer project training after 2nd year.
Plz reply in my email ID as soon as possible.
My Yahoo ID is

[email protected]
10th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

why there is no chance of doing projects for first and second year degree students, people believe that these students will not be having enough knowledge to do project but instead of thinking yourself why don't the research institutes provide the opportunity and see. already there are examples that even a nine year old child can do the things differently .then why not the first and second year degree students can do ,provide the opportunity and see please this is a small request for all the research institutes.
15th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

institutes offering summer training programs of 45 days for the students of B.Sc (biotechnology) 1st year?
13th June 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please help me for some traning pogram for B.Sc biotechnology student in kolkata...
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?