9th January 2012, 12:53 PM
shubhangi gautam

Which diploma course should i choose that may help me in joining the World Bank?

i am pursuing msw from ignou. i want to do a diploma in urban planning through distance. which diploma should i do? i am very confused . and through which degree i can get into world bank. which is my dream organization.

Related Questions:
16th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which diploma course should i choose that may help me in joining the World Bank?

I have done Bsc in 2009.Currently working with a KPO for UK payrolls from past 1 half year.Earlier to that I have 6 months of recruitment experience.I want to make my carrier in HR field.Please advise which diploma should I go for or I should opt any HR courses & from where.I stay in Pune.I would prefer courses which will allow me to continue with my work aswell.Please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?