1st December 2010, 08:56 PM
dj31619

Will Hotel Industry be in demand in coming years?

M doing BMS rght nw.. n m in final year.. further m planning to pursue for MBA in marketing... my doubt is that as hotel industries is very upcoming and hospitality will b in demand in coming years... so can i go 4 it after doing my MBA...!?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a greater scope?
  2. Which are the good foreign language courses?
  3. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  4. Can I do catering after passing 12th standard?
  5. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  6. Scope in BSc Optometry course? Job opportunities and the salary range? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Which is the leading hotel industry to do training after Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  9. How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?
  10. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  11. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  12. Preparation required to shift from Hotel industry to Banking sector?
  13. Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th
  14. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  15. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  16. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  17. How to join Hotel Industry after passing 12th? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  18. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
2nd December 2010, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Hotel Industry be in demand in coming years?

As long as the tourism industry is flourishing the hotel industry will also flourish. This is one area where the chances of decline is less. Even during major recession period this field was not impacted much. It is a good option if you are interested.
2nd December 2010, 09:00 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Talking Re: Will Hotel Industry be in demand in coming years?

Hi

defienetly hotel industry in demand in coming year there are lots of chance,s to get job in hotel industry if you do hotel management you will defiently get the job in hotel even i am working in park plaza silverton group hotel as a F&B manager i got job there even my lots of friends are working in hotel industry in good post hotel industry is in boom so i suggest you defienetly get the job in hotel industry
2nd December 2010, 10:16 PM
nalawdeajit

no frd the mba is best option. hotel industry r getting now very cheap level available becz of hotel management course.
2nd December 2010, 10:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

As u can see mushrooming hotels , so u can easily judge the demand of hotel industry... BIMARU states like rajasthan , bihar , mp developing at a fast rate specially the urban cities...so i think a big scope in this..
18th March 2012, 09:47 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

defienetly hotel industry in demand in coming year there are lots of chance,s to get job in hotel industry if you do hotel management you will defiently get the job in hotel even i am working in park plaza silverton group hotel as a F&B manager i got job there even my lots of friends are working in hotel industry in good post hotel industry is in boom so i suggest you defienetly get the job in hotel industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?