4th December 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Doing 12th in PCM subjects : Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam?

I am in 12th standard. I want to know about ISRO and i also want to give its exam. Am i eligible? my subjects are PCM.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?
  2. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th with PCM?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Medical entrance exam for 12th PCM candidates from RBSE Board?
  4. How can I take ISRO after passing 12th PCM?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  6. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in AIPMT to further study MBBS being a Physics graduate?
  8. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  9. Eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam after completing B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  11. Is it Necessary to have Computer Science with PCM in class 12th for joining ISRO? -- [New]
  12. How can I get job in ISRO being a 12th PCM student? When the application form will be distributed?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th?
  15. Can I appear in ISRO entrance exam after 12th? Minimum percentage required and eligibility?
  16. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  17. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  18. Entrance exam date for ISAT/ISRO admission?
8th December 2010, 01:44 PM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Doing 12th in PCM subjects : Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam?

yes dude you are eligible for isro but there isn't any direct entry man for direct entry you have to complete your masters first or in case of graduation only you may complete b tech after that you may able to appear for isro .

on twelfth basis you may go for IIST exam which will be conducted separately after cracking it you may be trained for 4 year and will be alloted b tech along with job in isro for qualified candidates .

all the best
31st December 2010, 08:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can obviously get into the ISRO, as you have PCM as main subjects in 10(+2).

After you complete your graduation ,you can apply for the entrance exam in ISRO.

All the best!!
14th April 2011, 02:30 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

In order to apply for ISRO , u need to complete graduation after ur 12th .
Yes in 12th class u need to have PCM stream...
Al the best for the future ..
15th April 2011, 08:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Doing 12th in PCM subjects : Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam?

Yeah

what you are doing is the right thing ..

that is thinking about your career at the stage of Intermediate only will fetch you ..

and

no as of now you are not eligible for the exam i.e., ISRO exam

for ISRO minimum qualification is Bachelors.

first know about ISRO.

ISRO this is a research organisation..

which is increasing the prestige of India by its research work in space and aviation sectors..

all the work done in the ISRO is by the top brains from the streams of Electronics

and computers

and it also should excel in future for which it requires the intellectual brains like you..

for this reason only it conducts exams to recruit the personnel

this is conducted by ISRO ..

it is conducted with different streams i.e.,

ECE

CSE and so on.

first complete your bachelors and then you can write the ISRO exam..

best wishes ..

~aditya~
2nd November 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12th with P.C.M.
Am I eligible for the I.S.R.O. B.tech engineering Entrance Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?