16th January 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UPSC NDA Exam of this year born in November, 1993?

i am born november 1993,can i appear for upsc nda exam 2012??????

16th January 2012, 06:36 PM
aashish gurjar

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC NDA Exam of this year born in November, 1993?

nda exam
16th January 2012, 08:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC NDA Exam of this year born in November, 1993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am born november 1993,can i appear for upsc nda exam 2012??????
Sorry to say that you are Not eligible to apply for NDA Examination because for NDA (I) Examination Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible and you have born earlier than 1994, So you cant apply for NDA Examination.

To apply for NDA Examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognized Board and you have not attained the age of 19 years at the time of Commencement of Training.

The Notification of This year NDA (I) Examination was already Published and the Online Registration process was already Started and the last date of apply for this examination online is 30/Jan/2012.

So, You are Not apply for NDA Examination. If you are Interested to join Defence, then please complete your Graduate degree course first and then you are eligible to apply for CDS Examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and your age should between 19 to 25 Years.

After completing Graduate degree course with Minimum 60% marks, You are also apply for AFCAT Examination, If your aim is to Join Indian Air force.

So, Please complete your Graduate degree course and then apply for CDS and AFCAT Examination and for more Information check UPSC Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?