16th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Sir my date of birth is 10 april 1993, can i apply NDA application form.i am 10+2 passed with PCM (78.2 % in PCM)

16th January 2012, 10:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my date of birth is 10 april 1993, can i apply NDA application form.i am 10+2 passed with PCM (78.2 % in PCM)
No, You are Not eligible to apply for NDA (I) 2012 Examination because to apply for this examination Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.

But you have born earlier than 1 Jan 1994, So you are Not fulfill the age eligibility criteria, so you are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and for this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already Published, to apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years and you not have to attained the age of 19 years at the time of Commencement of Training.

But, you are Not eligible for NDA Examination, So please complete your Graduate degree course and then apply for CDS Examination.

If your aim is to Join Defence then you can apply for Combined Defence Academy Examination.

This examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course and your age should between 19 to 25 Years and you have already completed your Graduate degree course, So you are eligible for CDS Examination.

So, please complete your Graduation degree course and then apply for CDS Examination and if you need more Information then please check official website :

upsc.gov.in
16th January 2012, 11:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for NDA after passing 12th with PCM if you within the prescribed age limit for NDA.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appear for final 12th exam or passed with or without Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for NDA.

As you have 12th with PCM then you can apply for all three wings of NDA.

Otherwise after graduation you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) foe which the age limit is 19 to 25 years of age.

For detailed information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
17th January 2012, 12:42 AM
Sharma sujeet

No,you are not eligible for examintion of NDA because your age is over from the limit age.....
17th January 2012, 02:56 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Sorry to say but you can not Apply for NDA. because

to apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years and you

not have to attained the age of 19 years at the time of Commencement of

Training.
17th January 2012, 05:22 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:

YES...sure you can apply for NDA after completing 12th with PCM.

NDA{National Defence Academy} Exam is conducted for those Student who intrested to join Indian Army, Air Force & NAVY after passing 12th standard.

NDA Exam is conducted twice a year as NDA I & NAD II Exam.
"Nda is for unmarried male candidate only"

As you mentioned your DOB i.e. 10 april 1993. So you are now 18 year old.

According to NDA exam 2012 Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.

So sorry friend according to this criteria you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam.

But don't worry you can also join Defence services through CDS{Combied Defence Service} Examination after completeing your Graduation. For CDS your age must be between 19 to 25 years.

For More Detail you can visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good Luck...

Regards
#4G Slt#
17th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

Age eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.Candidate must have attained 16.5 years of age and should not have complete 18 years of age ..

That means one should not born earlier than 1Jan of 1994 and not later than 1July of 1996..

According to your date of birth you have already crossed the age limit , then you are not eligible for NDA exam.

If you really want to join in defense sector then you can go for CDS exam after completion of graduation.

Through CDS exam you can apply for Defense jobs.

All the best.
17th January 2012, 10:33 PM
amitchoudhary08

Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Dear freind,

Yes, you can apply for NDA after passing 12th with PCM if you under the age limit for NDA.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate should be an unmarried Indian male within the age group between 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appear for final 12th exam or passed with or without Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for NDA.

As you have 12th with PCM then you can apply for all three wings of NDA.

Otherwise after graduation you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) for which the age limit is between 19 to 25 years.

For more information i m refreing you a link you should log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST

With regards,
AMIT CHOUDHARY
5th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 70% marks in pcm .i can able to join direct ssb for indian airforce
4th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my name is kishan gupta iam studing in twelth class .my date of birth 31st.august nineteenninetysix and i get ninetytwo%marks can i enter nda exam
4th May 2012, 10:10 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hello friend....
Yes,you are applicable for the NDA exam this exam conducted by the UPSC once a year.Minimum qualification required for this exam is 12th standard there is no percentage required for this exam.

ELIGIBILITY:
1.Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university
2.Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible
4.Candidate must be citizen of india.
SELECTION PROCESS:
1.Written exam
2.Interview
3.Medical test

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
4th May 2012, 10:11 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible for NDA being a candidate of completing 12th with PCM.

NDA has three wings:

Indian army,
Indian navy,
Indian airforce.

NDA exam has been conducted by the UPSC twice in every year.

Eligibility criteria:

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

The candidate must be physically fit.

Educational qualification:

Candidate should be complete 12th from a recognised state board.

Age criteria:

16.5 years to 19 years.

Nationality:

Citizen of india.

Selection procedure:

1.written test,
2.interview,
3.medical test.

You can apply through online, for this you can visit official website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck....
7th May 2012, 05:16 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:
hello friend,
yes of course you can join the nda, because you are satisfying with the NDA requirement.
requirement to join the NDA is :-
age limit:

A candidate musthave the age of 16 1/2 years to the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy
:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :-

12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

thanks.
30th June 2012, 07:21 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

If you have passed your 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized board , then you are absolutely eligible for NDA exam but mind one thing that your age should be in between 16.5-19 years and you must be unmarried.

Hope you fulfill the above mentioned and best of luck for your exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information Will help you to the extent you want.
4th August 2013, 01:22 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for NDA application form after passing 12th PCM?

Hello...

Yes you can fill and you are eligible for the NDA application form
Just visit www.upsc.gov.in and get the online application form fill it submit it and there you are with the Hall ticket download from the upsc.gov.in.

Good Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?