8th December 2010, 01:47 PM
jagadishkorra

Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL(Electrical and Electronics)?

sir,
i am applied HPCL , so pls kindly give information about syllabus and previous question papers of electrical and electronics engg. pls

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the electronics and communication syllabus and previous years papers?
  2. Syllabus and previous question papers for JRF electronics engineering
  3. Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL(Electrical and Electronics)?
  4. What is the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr Engineer(Electronics and Communication)? Previous years question papers?
  5. Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics student and previous years papers?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam
  7. Syllabus for NPCIl exam for electronics field? Previous years question papers?
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?
  9. Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Mahagenco Junior Engineering
  11. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D in Electronics Science from Hyderabad Central University?
  13. Sub Engineers electronics branch: syllabus and previous year question papers for this post?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineer for the stream of electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. Where to get the previous year question papers of Electronics diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Previous years question papers for Mahatransco Junior Engineer in electronics?
  18. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
27th December 2010, 08:37 PM
anaspeer

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL(Electrical and Electronics)?

I would give you the syllabus patter of HPCL exam.

The test will consist of two parts.
Part-I: 120 questions,Part-II: 50 questions.time: 2hours ,No negative marking.

Part-I:
This section consists of Quantitative,English Language and Intellectual ability(reasoning)-120 questions

Part-II:
This section consists of questions from Technical Knowledge-50 questions

Total written exam time is 2 hours and total questions is 170, so here time management is very important.

The detailed type of questions in each part will be :

PART-I
English Language: they given around 40 questions from this,like prepositions,articles,meanings,antonyms,reading passage and correction of sentences

Quantitative : in this section also they given around 40 questions,they asked about ratios,percentages,etc

Intelluctual Ability: here also they given 40 questions, here they given some series of fiugures and sasked find the next figure. and two statements are given and asked find the conclusion and also they given one conclusion ,theyasked find the correct statement like wise they asked 40 questions from reasoning.

PART-II
This is Technical section which would be completely your engineering subject oriented. So have a thorough knowledge of your engineering subjects. The questions will be from all the core subjects of your stream.

All the best.
18th January 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL(Electrical and Electronics)?

Thanks for the details
30th May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am appearing for hpcl exam & my branch is electrical . please suggest me subjects were i have stress more?
5th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for HPCLjobs with M.Sc chemistry please suggest the syllabus and previous papers
12th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

that syllabus is old enough...plz tell us if the syllabus is changed..thank you!!
2nd July 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sri plz give me new syllabus for hpcl my branch is electronicand communication and eng . ....plz sendme tomy mail id [email protected].... iam waiting for ur reply
31st July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam
i need syllabus for hpcl officer trinee previous question papers for ece branch.........
can u please send it me as soon as possible to my mail id
[email protected]
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?