24th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Vengat.tih

Is there any opportunity for me after finishing diploma course with 96% in Automobile

I finished my diplomo course with 96% for automobile. Currently i am working in tvs combany.if any oppertunity will i get degree?

2nd November 2012, 02:15 PM
ankit80
Member+

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for me after finishing diploma course with 96% in Automobile

Well dear as you are a diploma holder and working in tvs company.you want to get degree.of course dear as your marks are good in diploma so you can apply for b.tech entrance exam and if you secure a good rank then you wil get a good college and you will get a b.tech degree.best of luck
7th May 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for me after finishing diploma course with 96% in Automobile

After passing diploma in automobile engineering and with deegree of b.tech .....is there any chance to get a great job?
24th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass and have completed diploma in automobile having 85% and i want admission in degree for automobile abroad is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?