29th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?

i m a student of mechanical engg i want to undergo practical training for aperiod of one month in delhi plz give some options and procedure to do so
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do CS and Law course together after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  3. Is it possible to join B.Com and CS foundation programme simultaneously after doing 12th(ISC)?
  4. Duration and fee structure of CS course?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  6. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  7. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
  8. Is B.Com necessary for CS after MBA? Duration of the course?
  9. Can you please let me know information which I need to follow for doing six month training in National defense academy?
  10. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  11. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  12. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  13. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  14. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  15. Is it possible to do practical traings of CA and CS at the same time? When is the earliest period one can start with practical training for CS?
  16. Am I eligible for executive after passing B.Com Final Year?
  17. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable? -- [New]
22nd November 2012, 06:56 PM
ankurking59

Default Re: How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?

If you want to do the practical training in any company, then firstly you have to submit the application to your college to your principle or director about issuing or providing the bonafied or training letter and approved by principle or director. Then submit that letter with training charge to the institute or company where you want to do your training.
follow the above procedure, you can easily be started your training.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?