29th January 2012, 10:12 PM
chaithanya prabhu

Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream

sir, i'm studying btech mechanical 2nd year, i used to ask which courses will be helped to us infuture. what type of courses we should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college I can apply for mechanical stream in Mangalore? What are the future prospective for Mechanical graduate?I having 19000 rank
  2. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  4. Which stream should i take for +1 for better future prospective?
  5. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  6. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  8. What's the future prospective after doing Stenography from ITI Tilak Nagar? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  9. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  10. Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies? -- [New]
  11. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  12. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am pursuing B.tech 2nd year in mechanical stream
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  14. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  15. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  16. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  17. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
  18. How can I start my career after completing 12th? I am 18 years old
18th July 2012, 05:33 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream

Hi frend,
Many students think of doing coarses related to his stream. But mechanical stream has relation with most of the coarses refered to generaly other stream people. Heare i sugest you some computer coarses realy helpful to you.
1 Auto CAD
2 CATIA
3 ProE
4 HYPERMES
5 SAP

Or else you can take special coarces in
1 Robotics
2 Automation
3 CAD CAM.

Good luck.
23rd July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream

what should i do? to become IAS being a candidate of pursuing mechanical engineering
12th November 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how to increase my employability for mech engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?