1st February 2012, 04:56 PM
Vidushi slathia

Date of the entrance of government B.Ed of Jammu University? What is the procedure and percentage requirement?

Please tell me the date of entrance for goverment B.Ed from jammu university and the percentage,procedure needed in giving this entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the entrance of government B.Ed of Jammu University? What is the procedure and percentage requirement?
  2. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  3. Is Jammu University recognized by NCTE? How can I get any job?
  4. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  5. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  6. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  8. Which is the entrance exam for B.Ed at Jammu University?
  9. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  10. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University
  11. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  12. Date of B.Ed entrance exam for government seats of Jammu University?
  13. Jammu University B.Ed counseling date?
  14. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  15. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  16. What is the starting date of B.Ed exam of Jammu university in this year?
  17. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
4th April 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance of government B.Ed of Jammu University? What is the procedure and percentage requirement?

date of entrance in B,E.D. admission for year 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?