10th February 2012, 05:01 PM
yati chaturvedi

Can i get admission in leading MBA institutes with 70% marks after 10th?

can i get admission in mba college with 72% after 10??or pursue mba with this percent????is it necessary to get90 percent to get admission in leading mba colleges???

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  2. Which are the institutes offering admission in M.Pharma? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 60% marks in 10th 47% in 12th
  4. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student? -- [New]
  5. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  6. Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  9. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016?
  10. Industrial Training Institutes for 10th passed student in Patna?
  11. Which are the MBA institutes other than IIMs where I can get good placements?
  12. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
  13. Mass Communication and Journalism after B.tech in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?
  15. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  16. List of good institutes to do MBA in IT? What is the admission procedure for it?
  17. Can I get admission in IIMA MBA after passing 10th with 78.73%
  18. Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?
12th April 2012, 05:28 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in leading MBA institutes with 70% marks after 10th?

No No that is not true.

Here is the fact:

10 or 12th marks does not matter at all to get admission in MBA course.

You can do MBA only after completing your graduation.

There are various entrance exams held by various institutes to get admission in MBA.

One of the most famous exams is CAT. It is conducted by IIMs. And to be eligible for CAT, you need minimum 50% in graduation.

The other same kind of exams are MAT, XAT, GMAT, IGNOU OPEN MAT, MAH CET etc.

But these are not as tough as CAT.

After cracking CAT you can get admission in IIMs, the top MBA colleges in India. But to get admission in IIMs, you need to score 90% to 99% in CAT. Their cut off is very high.

That s why most of the students also give MAT, XAT etc at the same time, so that if they fail to score desirable score in CAT, at least there is a chance for them to get score in MAT and other exams.

This is the whole procedure, and the concept that you have mentioned is totally wrong. You had a misconception and I think everything is clear now.

So now complete your 12th and graduation first. Then prepare for those entrance exams of MBA.
3rd June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in leading MBA institutes with 70% marks after 10th?

Which college i will get 70% MAT score
13th August 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.tech &i want to join mba,so wat are the concepts I have to go through before steeping into the mba? As a student from technical background I know nothing about subjects viz., acccounts... plz help me by suggesting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?