12th February 2012, 01:25 PM
abhishek_sethi

How can I get my CPT admit card? What's the Exam format? Is coaching required?

Hello, i already registered for ca-cpt exam how can i get my cpt admit card by post or by e mail and is there any need for coaching and what is the format of this examination?

17th February 2012, 09:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my CPT admit card? What's the Exam format? Is coaching required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek_sethi View Post
Hello, i already registered for ca-cpt exam how can i get my cpt admit card by post or by e mail and is there any need for coaching and what is the format of this examination?
If you have registered for Common Proficiency Test, you will have to separately apply to give the test and the application form for the same will be available from 04-04-2012.

As far as the admit card is concerned, you will be able to download it from the official website whenever it is made available by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India but will not be available till the application process is completed and the last date for submission of application forms for the Common Proficiency Test is 25-04-2012.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
19th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my CPT admit card? What's the Exam format? Is coaching required?

sir,
can I get my CPT admit card for june 2010(SRO 0323063 hall tckt no:149429).I require it since i didn't get my original memo till date april 19,2012 from icai and i need to submit my hall tckt xerox .If any info pls mail me at [email protected] .Thanking You.
3rd May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get the CPT admit card for june 2012 exam?
22nd May 2012, 03:03 PM
vanita waghela

hi when i get my admit card. my student registration no.cpt/wr00457220
i want my admit card for june 2012, and also know about center located............ u can mail me on [email protected]
26th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am mandira sen and i am giving my cpt test in june, but the admit card has not yet arrived. my cpt registration number is- cpt/WR00459757, please tell me when i will i receive the same. u can mail me at [email protected].
31st May 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i when i get my admit card?. i check on website also but it not accepting my registration no., my registration no is WRO 0412268
i want my admit card for june 2012 , also know about center located............pls mail me on [email protected]
12th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

how many papers to the cpt exam
14th May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

send registration number
11th December 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i didnt get my cpt admit card for dec 2013 exam... what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?