18th August 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

exam giving at What is the procedure to receive the admit card of CPT?

i have registered cpt forms at june2012, can i give exam at june 2013 and what are procedure for receiving admit card.

6th May 2015, 11:41 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: exam giving at What is the procedure to receive the admit card of CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have registered cpt forms at june2012, can i give exam at june 2013 and what are procedure for receiving admit card.

CPT - Common Proficiency Test

The Institute of Charted Accountants of India is conducting Common Proficiency Test and the eligibility needed for applying for CPT are:

-> The candidate should have completed 10th and register to CPT and then after completing +2 he/she can appear for the CPT.

-> Candidate who has completed two years of higher education including Diploma course after passing 10th class is also eligible.

Candidates should download CA CPT Admit Card before going to examination hall. Without Admit Card/Hall Ticket examiner does not allow into examination hall.

Procedure To get Admit Card:

# Login to http://www.icai.nic.in.

# Select CA CPT June, and enter your registration number then submit and get hall ticket/Admit Card.

OR

# Enter your Bar Code number and Pin Number and submit to get hall ticket/Admit Card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?