12th February 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?

I have failed to fill application form for upcoming exam(). Is there any extension provided to fill forms by charging extra fees for delaytion. Kindly answer my question as soon as possible..

14th February 2012, 02:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed to fill application form for upcoming exam(). Is there any extension provided to fill forms by charging extra fees for delaytion. Kindly answer my question as soon as possible..
The last date of submission of the application form of All India Engineering Entrance Exam expired on 31-12-2011 and the last date of submission of the confirmation page was 05-01-2012.
Since you failed to apply for the exam within the last date, you can not apply for it any more.

The examination will be conducted on 29-04-2012 (Offline mode) and from 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012(Online mode).
18th March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?

can i apply now .....please tell me the way to apply now ...if i failed i will loose one year.....
23rd March 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I had filled the form of only mains for JEE I want to fill the advance also can I fill it now plz answer my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?